Hazlewoods support the manufacturing industry
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Hazlewoods support the manufacturing industry with accounting, tax and financial help, including R&D tax credits, Patent Box, and other tax reliefs and incentives.
Hazlewoods’ specialist Innovation Team help businesses to claim valuable tax reliefs and incentives for innovation raise finance, reward employees tax efficiently and grow and succeed. To make the move from that brilliant concept to a marketable product takes support, the sort of practical business thinking that the Hazlewoods Innovation Team can provide.
With in-depth knowledge and experience, our aim is to help your business grow without stifling your creativity and innovation. Our approach is personal and proactive; our solutions are bespoke and designed to fit your business. So if you prefer to focus on ideas rather than finance, or if you need help with raising funds, dealing with the taxman etc, why not let Hazlewoods Innovation Team give you the support and advice you need.
R&D incentives and Patent Box – we can help you consider whether you qualify for valuable tax breaks or grants for your Research and Development expenditure, or reduced tax rates on profits from patented products.
Raising finance – if you need funding to take the business forward or for growth, our specialists can help you find the right sources of funding and advise you on how to proceed.
Share option schemes – if you want to incentivise your key staff and ‘ideas people’ and keep them ‘on board’ in a tax efficient manner without using cash from the business, we can guide you through the various possibilities.
Outsourced accounts – if you do not want to spend your time keeping the books, or take on staff to do this for you, we have the solution – let our outsourcing team do it for you.
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 8 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
Business strategy – whether you intend to grow the business for sale, attract investors or possibly look to a flotation, we can help you with your business plan and strategy to meet your goals.
For further details, please contact David Clift on 01452 634800
or email email@example.com.