Helpful Holiday Cottages
- Credit: Archant
West Country specialist, Helpful Holidays, has been awarded first place in the Which? Travel survey of holiday cottage and villa booking companies for two successive years in 2012 and 2013 and achieving the highest possible rating in all but one category.
Helpful Holidays has over 600 high quality places to stay throughout Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset, all regularly inspected and star rated.
Take a look at www.helpfulholidays.com for a frank description, lots of photos and location map for every holiday home, plus independent reviews by holidaymakers, so you know exactly what to expect on your holiday.
And our team, all local to the West Country and regular visitors to our cottages, is pleased to chat to you on the phone - to share first-hand knowledge and advice about the accommodation and the region and to fill you in on any little details which are important to you.
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great cafes
- 10 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
For more information or to book, visit www.helpfulholidays.com or call us on 01647 434302 for a free brochure or to discuss your requirements.