Helpful Holiday Cottages
- Credit: Archant
West Country specialist, Helpful Holidays, has been awarded first place in the Which? Travel survey of holiday cottage and villa booking companies for two successive years in 2012 and 2013 and achieving the highest possible rating in all but one category.
Helpful Holidays has over 600 high quality places to stay throughout Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset, all regularly inspected and star rated.
Take a look at www.helpfulholidays.com for a frank description, lots of photos and location map for every holiday home, plus independent reviews by holidaymakers, so you know exactly what to expect on your holiday.
And our team, all local to the West Country and regular visitors to our cottages, is pleased to chat to you on the phone - to share first-hand knowledge and advice about the accommodation and the region and to fill you in on any little details which are important to you.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
For more information or to book, visit www.helpfulholidays.com or call us on 01647 434302 for a free brochure or to discuss your requirements.