- Credit: Archant
Highbullen Hotel, Golf and Country Club is set in a 125 acre estate in the heart of North Devon, with far reaching views down the Mole Valley and across to Exmoor.
Here you will find a warm welcome, comfortable and luxurious surroundings and the opportunity to enjoy an unrivalled selection of activities on site and nearby.
In The Manor House, the 11 rooms have been individually designed, with colour schemes, furniture and fittings designed to match the atmosphere of each room. These rooms offer a luxurious stay with many individual stylish touches. The 25 Estate Rooms have all seen a significant modernisation and offer comfort and elegance in the peaceful surroundings around the Estate. To book call us on 01769 540561 or email email@example.com.
The Devon View Restaurant has stunning views across the rolling Devon hills to Exmoor, with menus using ingredients sourced from the extensive variety of local produce to create a wonderful dining experience. Cellars, our bar and lounge, with the adjacent Billiards Rooms, is a cosy, comfortable area to relax, enjoy a drink and good company as well as a more informal dining option.
- 1 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 2 8 great family walks in the North West
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 5 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 6 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 7 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 8 6 great walks near Warrington
- 9 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
The Drawing Room and Morning Room offer true Devon hospitality, ideal for morning coffee or Devon Cream Teas with the most beautiful of views from inside or outside on the terrace and lawn.