Hollyoaks stars celebrate at Viva Brazil, Liverpool third birthday bash
- Credit: Archant
Hollyoaks stars were among the guests who descended upon Liverpool to enjoy one of this year’s biggest parties in the city.
The third birthday bash of the award-winning restaurant, Viva Brazil, gave the red carpet welcome to the actors together with many of the city’s key business people.
It was an authentic Brazilian experience with cocktails flowing, the chance to taste the restaurant’s select meat dishes, in addition to joining in with traditional Brazilian dancing and music.
Andy Aldrich, owner of the Viva Brazil restaurant chain said: ‘It was an amazing night and the perfect way for us to celebrate the restaurant’s third birthday. I was delighted to see such a great turn-out as the restaurant’s friends gathered to make it an unforgettable evening.
‘The birthday party was a great way to thank our loyal friends and guests as we celebrate this important milestone.’
The restaurant opened in 2010 and has since expanded in Glasgow and Cardiff, with plans and funding for three new sites in 2014.
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 9 places to experience the sunset in the Peak District