Hollyoaks stars celebrate at Viva Brazil, Liverpool third birthday bash
- Credit: Archant
Hollyoaks stars were among the guests who descended upon Liverpool to enjoy one of this year’s biggest parties in the city.
The third birthday bash of the award-winning restaurant, Viva Brazil, gave the red carpet welcome to the actors together with many of the city’s key business people.
It was an authentic Brazilian experience with cocktails flowing, the chance to taste the restaurant’s select meat dishes, in addition to joining in with traditional Brazilian dancing and music.
Andy Aldrich, owner of the Viva Brazil restaurant chain said: ‘It was an amazing night and the perfect way for us to celebrate the restaurant’s third birthday. I was delighted to see such a great turn-out as the restaurant’s friends gathered to make it an unforgettable evening.
‘The birthday party was a great way to thank our loyal friends and guests as we celebrate this important milestone.’
The restaurant opened in 2010 and has since expanded in Glasgow and Cardiff, with plans and funding for three new sites in 2014.
- 1 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 4 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 5 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 6 Meet the new Devon stars of Channel 4 series
- 7 Nigel Haworth to return to The Three Fishes in Mitton
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 10 places to visit in South Derbyshire
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths