Hope House and Ty Gobaith winter wonderland fundraising ball
- Credit: Pics; John Cocks
Winter Ball was held in the Pavilion Suite at Chester Racecourse.
Over 370 guests stepped into a winter wonderland at a fundraising ball held by Hope House and Ty Gobaith children’s hospices.
Their Winter Ball was held in the Pavilion Suite at Chester Racecourse.
On arrival guests were greeted by a stilt walking ice maiden and ice sculptures. A giant sleigh took guests into a world of virtual reality.
The evening raised £70,000, which will go directly towards helping families who have to cope with the tragedy of a child’s death.
Nicola Sciarrillo, area fundraiser, was delighted by the sum raised: ‘Tonight has been spectacular. My colleagues and I wanted to put together an evening that guests would remember. Seeing all the pieces come together tonight and to raise such a fantastic amount is overwhelming. The atmosphere has been amazing, the loud auction was particularly exciting and I would like to thank everyone who has played a part in making this evening so successful.’
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 4 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire