Hope House and Ty Gobaith winter wonderland fundraising ball
- Credit: Pics; John Cocks
Winter Ball was held in the Pavilion Suite at Chester Racecourse.
Over 370 guests stepped into a winter wonderland at a fundraising ball held by Hope House and Ty Gobaith children’s hospices.
Their Winter Ball was held in the Pavilion Suite at Chester Racecourse.
On arrival guests were greeted by a stilt walking ice maiden and ice sculptures. A giant sleigh took guests into a world of virtual reality.
The evening raised £70,000, which will go directly towards helping families who have to cope with the tragedy of a child’s death.
Nicola Sciarrillo, area fundraiser, was delighted by the sum raised: ‘Tonight has been spectacular. My colleagues and I wanted to put together an evening that guests would remember. Seeing all the pieces come together tonight and to raise such a fantastic amount is overwhelming. The atmosphere has been amazing, the loud auction was particularly exciting and I would like to thank everyone who has played a part in making this evening so successful.’
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 7 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021