Hope House and Ty Gobaith winter wonderland fundraising ball
- Credit: Pics; John Cocks
Winter Ball was held in the Pavilion Suite at Chester Racecourse.
Over 370 guests stepped into a winter wonderland at a fundraising ball held by Hope House and Ty Gobaith children’s hospices.
Their Winter Ball was held in the Pavilion Suite at Chester Racecourse.
On arrival guests were greeted by a stilt walking ice maiden and ice sculptures. A giant sleigh took guests into a world of virtual reality.
The evening raised £70,000, which will go directly towards helping families who have to cope with the tragedy of a child’s death.
Nicola Sciarrillo, area fundraiser, was delighted by the sum raised: ‘Tonight has been spectacular. My colleagues and I wanted to put together an evening that guests would remember. Seeing all the pieces come together tonight and to raise such a fantastic amount is overwhelming. The atmosphere has been amazing, the loud auction was particularly exciting and I would like to thank everyone who has played a part in making this evening so successful.’
- 1 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 2 WIN £250 worth of Christmas food and drink
- 3 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 4 Win a £1000 rug from Alternative Flooring
- 5 The Cheshire choirs singing for Christmas
- 6 Win a winter break at the Shireburn Arms in the heart of the Ribble Valley
- 7 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 8 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 12 of the best Christmas events in Surrey