- Credit: Archant
Horsley Lodge is a Hotel, Restaurant, Golf Club and Wedding venue near Derby and The Peak District.
We have eleven richly decorated, recently restored and renovated; our bedrooms are sumptuous and stylish with a country chic decor.
A new listing in “Britain’s Best Hotels” for 2012 and just driving through the gate is promising, but the Hotel at Horsley Lodge exceeds all expectations now combining the comforts of home with stylish design and a peaceful night’s sleep. You feel as though you are a guest of The Earl of Stainsby who built this fine Country House as a dowry for his son
The Restaurant has the best views and a new menu focusing on Fresh, Local, and Seasonal. We were also shortlisted for The Derbyshire Restaurant of the Year 2011 and 2012 “Finalists” As you make your way up the drive the flood lit Manor house hints at what’s to come. The Highlander Restaurant with its contemporary design and relaxed atmosphere is the setting for the rest of your candle-lit evening
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 10 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
A wedding at Horsley Lodge, we take pride in offering individual and undivided attention. On your chosen day, yours will be the only wedding taking place. Every one is special, and we are confident that our service and excellent food with choice of meals for your guests on the day sets us apart. The key to our success lies in the personal care and attention we devote to your needs and requests, and the experience we can bring to planning the day.
You can also play on one of Derbyshire’s top Golf Courses, just minutes from Derby city centre. Our course is open all year round to both members and visitors. Horsley Lodge is now constantly hailed as one of the Midland’s top golf courses. With over twenty years of investment it’s now truly showing its rewards as the USGA greens, fairways, lakes and trees are fully mature and provide a true test of golf. The 6400 yard course gently contours its way around the estate.