3 reasons to consider using a virtual personal assistant
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Discover why you need a virtual personal assistant in your life.
Kate Taylor of The Complete PA explains how the service can help support your business and lifestyle needs.
1. Streamline your business
Whether you’re an independent business owner or a large corporation, your business can benefit from the organisation that a virtual personal assistant can bring.
“I can manage your correspondence and appointments, help raise your professional profile and nurture partner and client relationships,” Kate said.
“By removing these and other tasks from your to-do list, I can help reduce stress and give you more time to focus on other tasks that require your attention. Working with The Complete PA eliminates the need for all the time and expense of recruiting someone.”
The Complete PA offers flexible agreements which mean you only pay for what you need or you can lock in time so you know the support is there when you need it.
“This is ideal for businesses that are looking to save money, that need flexibility and may only require short-term help,” Kate said.
- 1 Win a £1000 rug from Alternative Flooring
- 2 Win a Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill and Smoker
- 3 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 4 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 5 How Louise Minchin will be spending Christmas 2021after I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!...
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 7 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 8 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 9 WIN £250 worth of Christmas food and drink
- 10 How a unique scholarship programme can improve your child’s education and future prospects
2. Organise your life
Have you ever wished for an extra pair of hands to help you out? A virtual personal assistant can help you juggle your busy home and work life.
“I can manage your family calendar, shortlist gifts for friends and loved ones, help you plan holidays and handle arrangements for extensive projects like a renovation or moving home,” Kate said.
“I can take care of all the necessary, but fiddly details of your life and help ease the pressure and free you up to spend more quality time relaxing and with your family.”
3. Offer you peace of mind
It’s nice to know you can rely on someone to help you out when life feels hectic. Whether it’s for business or personal needs, working with a virtual personal assistant can take some weight off your shoulders. You’ll gain peace of mind knowing you won’t forget things and that they’re being taken care of.
How does the service work?
“Fill in the contact form via our website or email me to arrange a free no-obligation consultation,” Kate said.
“You can tell me what areas of your life or business you need help in and I can design a bespoke package that’s right for you. Then we can begin working together and getting on with what you need.”
Call 07875 032262 or email email@example.com to discover how The Complete PA can help.