How QuoLux helps leaders of business
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Managing Director Stewart Barnes explains how QuoLux equips leaders with skills to lead their businesses more effectively
At QuoLux our mission is to develop high performance leadership to improve the productivity and profitability of businesses.
Through our leadership, strategy development, innovation and employee engagement programmes and services, we provide support to increase the growth capability and capacity of small and medium sized enterprises to increase entrepreneurship, competitiveness and the ability to innovate. We work with entrepreneurial leaders who are willing to take risks and exercise initiative, taking advantage of market opportunities by planning, organising and employing resources.
We have decades of experience of leading and working with and assisting business leaders to develop themselves and to create and implement successful business plans. We consistently find the same challenges occurring across engineering and manufacturing businesses. Customers, competitors, employees and cash are vital factors in every company, and leaders have to take a considered approach to address these factors and make the right decisions to lead and manage effectively.
Studies show that 75% of leadership is learnt, not innate, yet it’s not easy for business leaders to step back, see the bigger picture and enhance their leadership skills. LEAD is a unique integrated leadership programme that gives owners, directors and managers the time and space to take a strategic perspective.
Through our consultancy arm, STRATA has a multitude of strategic services to assist you and your board of directors, partners and management teams to devise and bring strategy into action by focusing on you, your business, your markets and your people.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 5 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 6 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 7 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
Contact: Managing Director Stewart Barnes on 0770 697 1011
or email email@example.com