How to cook healthy, tasty food: Bower Willis Designs, Thursday, June 20
- Credit: © Thousand Word Media Ltd
Discover the secret to effortless healthy eating at a V-ZUG combi-steam oven cooking demonstration with Bower Willis Designs on June 20
Kitchen and interior designers Bower Willis Designs will present a live demonstration of V-ZUG combi-steam ovens at their design showroom on Thursday, June 20 from 6-8pm.
Emphasising the versatility of combi-steam ovens, guests will be able to appreciate first hand how gentle steam cooking produces great tasting food that retains flavour and essential nutrients.
In partnership with Majestic Wines, the evening will be an opportunity to pick up culinary hints and tips from an experienced chef who will demonstrate the capabilities of the premium Swiss V-ZUG combi-steam oven.
A relaxed, informal gathering for food lovers is promised, where guests will sample dishes cooked in front of them, paired with complementary wines.
Angela Bower, owner of Bower Willis Designs, says, “V-ZUG combi-steam ovens marry smart technology with convenience, to deliver food that retains its full flavour and nutritional benefits. Boiling or microwaving food can damage up to 70% of nutrients. Cooking with steam doesn’t just mean tasty food, it’s also the perfect way to eat healthily.”
- 1 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 2 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest near the Peak District
- 6 The Hairy Bikers Go North to the Peak District
- 7 5 of the best winter walks in and around Cheshire
- 8 5 of the best places to see Snowdrops in Hampshire in 2022
- 9 The best food and drink festivals in Yorkshire in 2022
- 10 10 new hobbies to try in Essex in 2022
• To reserve your place, please call the Bower Willis Designs showroom on 01608 690870 or email email@example.com
• Bower Willis Designs, The Coach House, 3b New Street, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4EW
• Facebook: /BowerWillisDesigns
• Twitter: @BowerWillisUK
ABOUT BOWER WILLIS DESIGNS: Husband and wife, Jeremy and Angela Bower head a team of kitchen and interior designers dedicated to creating innovative and practical kitchens and living spaces. With backgrounds in construction and food, the couple bring together the essential elements for design and installation. Based in Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, their showroom demonstrates state of the art equipment together with innovative designs for living.