- Credit: Archant
Howards of Moreton is a traditional jewellers selling both antique and modern jewellery and silverware, from a salt spoon to a stunning diamond ring, as well as watches by Michel Herbelin and Royal London.
With a workshop on the premises we can carry out repairs on your jewellery and replace batteries and straps on your watch.
Valuations for insurance and probate can be prepared promptly and confidentially.
Please visit us at 1 Old Market Way, High Street, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, GL56 0AX
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 10 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
01608 650583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org