- Credit: Archant
Howards of Moreton is a traditional jewellers selling both antique and modern jewellery and silverware, from a salt spoon to a stunning diamond ring, as well as watches by Michel Herbelin and Royal London.
With a workshop on the premises we can carry out repairs on your jewellery and replace batteries and straps on your watch.
Valuations for insurance and probate can be prepared promptly and confidentially.
Please visit us at 1 Old Market Way, High Street, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, GL56 0AX
- 1 Devon coast to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 2 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
- 3 Inside this artist's Cornish home on the market for £1.5 million
- 4 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 5 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 6 Two Norfolk spots to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 7 10 Cheshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 North Yorkshire's best breakfast and afternoon tea revealed
- 9 10 Derbyshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 How to make Jemma Melvin's Lemon Swiss Roll and Amaretti trifle
01608 650583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org