Huntsham Court introduce glitter ball events with Strictly Come Dancing Stars
- Credit: Archant
Robin Windsor & Kristina Rihanoff host two days of dance and indulgence
7-8th July 2015
- Huntsham Hotspots: Dance Workshops and Lessons, Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th July
- Huntsham Supper Club: The Glitter Ball Dinner Dance, Tuesday 7th July, 7pm-11.30pm
- The Glitter Ball Afternoon Tea, Tuesday 7th July 4pm-5.30pm
Huntsham Court, the private hire baronial mansion in Devon, is delighted to announce a sparkling addition to its Hotspot and Supper Club events schedule, hosting two days of dancing fun from the 7-8th July 2015. In collaboration with Strictly Come Dancing’s much loved professional dance couple Robin Windsor & Kristina Rihanoff the Devonshire house invites guests to dust off their sequins and limber up for a string of exclusive dance and dining events.
With tickets now on release, dance floor divas can enjoy two days of feathers and fun in the grand setting of Huntsham Court. The event also offers a unique opportunity for visitors to enjoy an overnight stay at the house, which is usually only available for private hire in its entirety.
Huntsham Hotspots - Workshops & Private Lessons
- 1 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 2 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 10 Spring has sprung for these happy Cheshire dogs
With its ongoing dedication to promoting cultural and charitable projects via its ‘Hotspots’ series, this next event will offer guests the chance to command the dance floor in style. Kristina and Robin will be on hand to teach some of their favourite dances and moves, from the Rumba, Tango to Viennese Waltz. Guests can choose from 45 minute classes to get to grips with the basics of ballroom, 90 minute Masterclasses including top tips on health, fitness and diet, and private lessons of 45 minutes tailored to guests wishes from choreographing their very own dance – perfect for brides and grooms to be to learning a new style.
- 90 minute Dance Master Classes - Tuesday 7th July, 1pm - £65 per person
- 45 minute Dance Classes, the Basics of Ballroom - Tuesday 7th July, 3pm - £35 per person
- 45 minute Private Dance lessons – Wednesday 8th July, £120 per person, time by arrangement (four couples or singles).
Huntsham Court Supper Club: The Glitter Ball, Dinner, Dance & Live Show
The Glitter Ball Dinner Dance will comprise a sumptuous three-course dinner, with a menu crafted by the exclusive five-star caterers McBaile. Guests will dine within the lavish surrounds of Huntsham Court whilst watching Kristina and Robin perform some of their most magical routines. Post dinner the dancers will host a show in The Great Hall offering guests a unique and exclusive opportunity to join them on the floor to celebrate a selection of classic and Latin dances.
Tickets cost £90 per person including a welcome drink, three-course dinner and live performances. VIP tickets at the stars table available at £120 per person and include table wine with dinner.
The Glitter Ball Afternoon Tea, Tuesday 7th July, 4pm-5.30pm
In a rare opportunity to enjoy one of Huntsham Court’s afternoon teas, local residents can pop in to enjoy a decadent spread of sandwiches and cakes including the very quintessential elements of a truly British Afternoon tea, served on elegant vintage china with buckets of tea poured from vintage tea pots. Usually only experienced by guests on exclusive private hire, this is a great opportunity for friends and families to enjoy the house for a leisurely afternoon where Kristina and Robin will also pop by.
Tickets cost £25 per person, including full Afternoon Tea and opportunity to meet the Strictly stars.
Kristina Rihanoff comments on the event; “Robin and I are so excited to be coming to Huntsham Court where will run some very special workshops. We can’t wait to meet our guests during the Glitter Ball Retreat and the highlight of our visit – to be performing some of our favourite dances at the evening Dinner Dance. We can’t wait!”
“Huntsham Court is an amazing venue and we are delighted to be performing in such an intimate and historic setting where we get to show the dances we love and meet the guests in person.” – Robin Windsor.
Tickets must be booked in advance. For further information and to book contact: email@example.com or call Supper Club number 01398 361759.
For more information on Huntsham Court visit www.huntshamcourt.co.uk