Isaac Partnership specialise in marketing and PR
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Isaac Partnership create marketing and PR strategies to support UK companies at home and abroad and have the expertise to help businesses break into foreign trade publications.
The Isaac Partnership is a full service advertising and design agency with over 15 years experience in helping UK engineering and manufacturing clients take their products and services to market at home and overseas. Based in Stonehouse, two minutes from junction 13 of the M5, we are at the centre of Gloucestershire’s engineering heartland.
From websites to packaging, our expert team understands how to create brand equity and engage with target audiences all over the world. We have successfully delivered clients into the US, Germany, Spain and Italy and helped US firms, such as BAE and Stanley, sell products and services to the UK.
• We create marketing and PR strategies to support UK companies at home and abroad and have the expertise to help businesses break into foreign trade publications.
• Our portfolio of work includes language translation for technical publications and marketing materials.
• Clients benefit from our knowledge of buyers trade shows abroad, such as IMTS Chicago and Converflex Europe.
To Enquire how we can help your business please contact Managing Director Chris Isaac on Tel: 01453 840369
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire