Isaac Partnership specialise in marketing and PR
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Isaac Partnership create marketing and PR strategies to support UK companies at home and abroad and have the expertise to help businesses break into foreign trade publications.
The Isaac Partnership is a full service advertising and design agency with over 15 years experience in helping UK engineering and manufacturing clients take their products and services to market at home and overseas. Based in Stonehouse, two minutes from junction 13 of the M5, we are at the centre of Gloucestershire’s engineering heartland.
From websites to packaging, our expert team understands how to create brand equity and engage with target audiences all over the world. We have successfully delivered clients into the US, Germany, Spain and Italy and helped US firms, such as BAE and Stanley, sell products and services to the UK.
• We create marketing and PR strategies to support UK companies at home and abroad and have the expertise to help businesses break into foreign trade publications.
• Our portfolio of work includes language translation for technical publications and marketing materials.
• Clients benefit from our knowledge of buyers trade shows abroad, such as IMTS Chicago and Converflex Europe.
To Enquire how we can help your business please contact Managing Director Chris Isaac on Tel: 01453 840369
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 9 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 10 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury