Italian Night at Whatley Manor
- Credit: Archant
Come along to our Italian evening on February 8th hosted by our own talented chef Maria Massardi. This authentic menu is a combination of bold and full flavours from all regions of Italy.
Enjoy a seven-course menu in The Green Room.
£45 per person.
Warm focaccia with rosemary and olive oil
Confit and fresh tomatoes with burrata
Prosciutto di San Daniele
Canederli in two servings
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 5 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 6 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 7 What is a Broads ranger?
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
sage butter sauce
warm chicken broth
Aubergine & ricotta Ravioli sauce alla norma
Whipped yogurt, basil and hazelnut
Whatley Manor Hotel and Spa, Easton Grey, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 0RB
Tel: 01666 822 888