J G Harrison
- Credit: Archant
J.G. Harrison & sons Ltd are an established electrical distributor and UK suppliers of electrical goods specializing in domestic lighting.
Co-Directors John and Chris Harrison now manage this family run business, taking day to day responsibility for the successful operation of the business, and continuing the same fine traditions on which John’s father George founded the organisation in the late 1940’s.
With over 60 years experience in the electrical our product range includes modern and traditional interior ceiling light fittings and fixtures, wall lights and lampshades. We supply electrical goods for use in the home, office and industry.
What makes us different?
Uniquely, JG Harrison’s does not see a customer relationship as just a means to sell more products or services, but as something of a “partnership”, to really deliver what you want.
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 5 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
Whilst this may sound grand, the reality is that it is the “JG Harrison Ethos” that continues to be the biggest single factor in our on-going success.
You can call in to any of our 4 branches and visit our large lighting showrooms. Our four branches in Dewsbury, Bradford, Halifax and Rochdale have over fifty people and over one hundred thousand square feet of space dedicated to making buying electrical goods an easy and uncomplicated experience. All our sales staff are highly experienced and believe in the company philosophy of putting the Customer above all else.
All four branches hold over 15,000 quality product lines from more than 300 suppliers, coupling this with the product knowledge and training our sales teams have gives J.G. Harrison a distinct advantage over it’s competitors. We are here to help you the customer at all times and on the technical side our services include lighting and heating plans, energy saving advice, along with helpful and friendly advice on the installation and use of all our products.
Go ahead - set us the challenge of meeting your supply requirements today, tomorrow and into the future......