- Credit: Archant
Visit Jabula Restaurant the only South African restaurant in the North West. Here you can relax in a peaceful waterfront setting by the Manchester ship canal.
Jabula serves traditional South African cuisine such as boboti ,Durban curry, game including zebra, ostrich, springbok and crocodile.
Jabula also serves steak ,fish ,pasta , Portuguese chicken and our own Chloe’s chicken parcel.
Jabula has a lunch menu that will cater for all tastes.
Try the huge variety of pancakes, baguettes or more traditional favourites such as bunny chow, pap en wors or vetkoek.
We also cater for all occasions such as birthdays where you can task our Bush Tucker Trial... if You Dare!
Hope to see you soon!
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way