- Credit: Archant
Visit Jabula Restaurant the only South African restaurant in the North West. Here you can relax in a peaceful waterfront setting by the Manchester ship canal.
Jabula serves traditional South African cuisine such as boboti ,Durban curry, game including zebra, ostrich, springbok and crocodile.
Jabula also serves steak ,fish ,pasta , Portuguese chicken and our own Chloe’s chicken parcel.
Jabula has a lunch menu that will cater for all tastes.
Try the huge variety of pancakes, baguettes or more traditional favourites such as bunny chow, pap en wors or vetkoek.
We also cater for all occasions such as birthdays where you can task our Bush Tucker Trial... if You Dare!
Hope to see you soon!
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 Welcome to Cornwall's most expensive village
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 5 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 6 A Cotswold nursery bags three awards at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 7 Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District