Jackson - Stops & Staff
- Credit: Archant
Selling prime property across Yorkshire and the North East since 1932.
The Yorkshire and North East Office has been based in the medieval City of York for over 60 years and works in close conjunction with our other north of England offices Wilmslow, Hale and Chester. This wide spread of offices provides our clients with an unrivalled service in the areas of residential sales and valuation, development consultancy and new homes sales across the North.
Director of the York office Jamie Adam has many years experience in the sale and valuation of quality city and village houses, cottages, country houses and estates together with development land and new developments.
The office is located in a prominent position in the shadow of York Minster. York is one of the most visited Cities in the UK and boasts not only a wealth of historical sites and museums but an excellent range of shops, hotels and the famous York Racecourse.
- 1 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal
York has a range of highly regarded independent and state schools together with York University, one of the most popular in the country.
Beyond the City are the Yorkshire Dales, and North York Moors, both within an hours drive. To the north of York are the Howardian Hills and to the east is the breathtaking heritage coast line of the North Sea. In addition the stunning spa town of Harrogate is within easy reach together with the urban centers of Leeds and Hull.
York has easy access to the M1 motorway and A1 via the A64 Leeds/York trunk road; regular railway services to London Kings Cross in a little under two hours via the East Coast Mainline. International Airports are close by at Leeds Bradford, Robin Hood (Doncaster), Humberside and Teesside.
We hope that you find our properties of interest. If you require any further information or wish to discuss any aspect of the Yorkshire or North East market please do not hesitate to contact us.