June events in Devon
- Credit: Archant
Here is a list of events which are taking place throughout June.
Thursday 11th June
The popular BBC series the Antiques Roadshow, comes to The Royal William Yard on Thursday 11th June. Presented by Fiona Bruce, the show will value antiques from far and wide at Plymouth’s historic victualing yard. Those wishing to see an antiques expert are encourage to arrive between 9.30 and 4.30pm and filming will continue until approximately 7pm.
13th & 14th June, Crediton Town Square
A celebration of local food and produce in the lovely town of Crediton. Cookery demonstrations, stalls and lots lots more.
19th – 21st June, Teignmouth
Folk festival in Teignmouth with numerous acts over three days with a fantastic atmosphere.
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 The best Christmas markets and fairs in Yorkshire
- 5 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 6 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Lancashire
- 10 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
The Dartmoor Classic features a stunning route through some charming South Devon hamlets lined with thatched villages and meandering high banked lanes. If you’ve got time to stop for a breather in the middle of the race, you’ll be able to see cascading boulder-strewn rivers and gorges, and the dramatic beauty of Dartmoor’s granite Tors.
27th June, Magdalen Road, Exeter
Wander into the great selection of shops offering unique gift ideas, fantastic food and wine, interior design, beauty treatments, hair salon, cafes, restaurants and much more.
For further information go to www.visitdevon.co.uk