June events in Devon
- Credit: Archant
Here is a list of events which are taking place throughout June.
Thursday 11th June
The popular BBC series the Antiques Roadshow, comes to The Royal William Yard on Thursday 11th June. Presented by Fiona Bruce, the show will value antiques from far and wide at Plymouth’s historic victualing yard. Those wishing to see an antiques expert are encourage to arrive between 9.30 and 4.30pm and filming will continue until approximately 7pm.
13th & 14th June, Crediton Town Square
A celebration of local food and produce in the lovely town of Crediton. Cookery demonstrations, stalls and lots lots more.
19th – 21st June, Teignmouth
Folk festival in Teignmouth with numerous acts over three days with a fantastic atmosphere.
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 3 8 Places in Devon to celebrate Afternoon Tea Week
- 4 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 5 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 6 Have you tried this French-style brasserie in Coggeshall?
- 7 See inside this luxurious home near Ormskirk on the market for £1.3 million
- 8 These 6 Norfolk beaches have been awarded the Blue Flag for 2022
- 9 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 10 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
The Dartmoor Classic features a stunning route through some charming South Devon hamlets lined with thatched villages and meandering high banked lanes. If you’ve got time to stop for a breather in the middle of the race, you’ll be able to see cascading boulder-strewn rivers and gorges, and the dramatic beauty of Dartmoor’s granite Tors.
27th June, Magdalen Road, Exeter
Wander into the great selection of shops offering unique gift ideas, fantastic food and wine, interior design, beauty treatments, hair salon, cafes, restaurants and much more.
For further information go to www.visitdevon.co.uk