Killingworth’s Game Night this November
- Credit: Archant
Having recently been awarded the Bib Gourmand from Michelin and 2 AA rosettes, The Killingworth Castle is attracting plenty of praise. Their monthly Foodie Night is a good opportunity to see what all the fuss is about.
The historic pub in Wootton, dating from 1637, will host their next Foodie Night on November 12; this month is dedicated to delicious Game recipes.
There will be a special menu that includes dishes such as Braised Shoulder of Wild Boar Hot Dog, Roasted Wood Pigeon Mulligatawny Soup, Pan Fried Loin of Local Venison with Beetroot Dauphinoise, Slow Braised Pheasant Breast and Salt-baked Red-legged Partridge.
There are limited spaces available, so booking is essential. The event begins at 6.30pm and costs £26 for three courses.
The Killingworth Castle
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 6 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 7 6 great walks near Skipton
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
To book reservations, call: 01993 811401
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their website: http://www.thekillingworthcastle.com/