Killingworth’s Game Night this November
- Credit: Archant
Having recently been awarded the Bib Gourmand from Michelin and 2 AA rosettes, The Killingworth Castle is attracting plenty of praise. Their monthly Foodie Night is a good opportunity to see what all the fuss is about.
The historic pub in Wootton, dating from 1637, will host their next Foodie Night on November 12; this month is dedicated to delicious Game recipes.
There will be a special menu that includes dishes such as Braised Shoulder of Wild Boar Hot Dog, Roasted Wood Pigeon Mulligatawny Soup, Pan Fried Loin of Local Venison with Beetroot Dauphinoise, Slow Braised Pheasant Breast and Salt-baked Red-legged Partridge.
There are limited spaces available, so booking is essential. The event begins at 6.30pm and costs £26 for three courses.
The Killingworth Castle
- 1 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 2 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 6 of the best outdoor events in Cheshire this spring
- 6 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 7 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 8 Two Cornwall fish and chip shops named country's best
- 9 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
To book reservations, call: 01993 811401
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their website: http://www.thekillingworthcastle.com/