Killingworth’s Game Night this November
- Credit: Archant
Having recently been awarded the Bib Gourmand from Michelin and 2 AA rosettes, The Killingworth Castle is attracting plenty of praise. Their monthly Foodie Night is a good opportunity to see what all the fuss is about.
The historic pub in Wootton, dating from 1637, will host their next Foodie Night on November 12; this month is dedicated to delicious Game recipes.
There will be a special menu that includes dishes such as Braised Shoulder of Wild Boar Hot Dog, Roasted Wood Pigeon Mulligatawny Soup, Pan Fried Loin of Local Venison with Beetroot Dauphinoise, Slow Braised Pheasant Breast and Salt-baked Red-legged Partridge.
There are limited spaces available, so booking is essential. The event begins at 6.30pm and costs £26 for three courses.
The Killingworth Castle
- 1 Cotswold designers win big at Chelsea Flower Show in 2022
- 2 Slade star's wife gets two-book deal – without trading on her famous name
- 3 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 4 The life and death of Manchester Arena bombing victim Martyn Hett
- 5 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 6 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
- 7 22 fab half term and Jubilee activities in Devon
- 8 10 Derbyshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 10 Yorkshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Noddy Holder's wife: my guide to being married to a rock star
To book reservations, call: 01993 811401
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their website: http://www.thekillingworthcastle.com/