- Credit: Archant
With 65 years of combined residential property experience, the Harrogate office of Knight Frank offers a unique mix of market intelligence, knowledge, passion and brand awareness.
Our in depth knowledge of the local market, combined with our extensive network of offices in the UK and around the world, means that we are able to match your property to the best possible buyer. Backed up by a Research Department which is second to none, we can provide market appraisals you can really trust.
You can expect personal and attentive service from us; a trusted advisor to support you through the process of buying, selling or managing your property, and to help to solve any difficulties you may come across along the way.
Contact us for an informal discussion and to see how we can help you. Our friendly and experienced team can be contacted on Harrogate 01423 530088 or via email at email@example.com
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 9 places to experience the sunset in the Peak District
To view the full range of services we can offer go to www.knightfrank.co.uk/Harrogate
Harrogate estate agent, Knight Frank, handles residential property for sale within Harrogate and across the splendid surrounding Yorkshire countryside including the Yorkshire Dales, Wharfedale, Nidderdale, Vale of York and areas within the Leeds and Bradford commuter belt including Wetherby, Knaresborough, Ripon, Otley and Ilkley.
The Harrogate office is an important strategic hub in our national network, handling sales across the north of England including North and West Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cumbria; linking with both our Scottish offices in Lauder and Edinburgh and our central London head office to provide the very best local and national coverage.