- Credit: Archant
Book your table at La Barbe in Reigate and look forward to a treat.
This truly French restaurant has been serving fine, classical French cuisine with a modern twist for 31 years and fully deserves its loyal, appreciative following - and outstanding reputation.
The atmosphere is informally elegant and French through and through, from the genuinely friendly staff to the decor and most, importantly, the delicious food. The menu, created by Chef Romain Havard and his talented team, is inspired by the seasons and changes accordingly. The emphasis is on freshness, flavour and fabulous presentation.
Vegetarians are well catered for. Our restaurant wine list offers carefully selected wines some of which organic from most of the different French wine regions but also some excellent new world wines.
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 4 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire
La Barbe is a great place to enjoy Sunday lunch followed by a stroll around Priory Park, a lovely venue just opposite the restaurant.