Ladies’ Day introduced to Blenheim International Horse Trials
- Credit: Archant
Cotswold Life and Blenheim Place International Horse Trials (September 17-20) have teamed up to put together a fantastic package aimed at ladies who like to lunch, shop and go to horse trials.
This year’s Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials will see the introduction of Ladies’ Day on September 18. Ladies’ Day includes the below benefits, and is priced at £50 per head:
• Admission to the event and forward car parking
• Upgrade to the ringside VIP Members facility
• Two-course lunch
• A place on the course walk with a professional eventer
The day will also include the chance to watch the CCI3* and CIC3* eight- and nine-year-old horses do their dressage, take in some of the displays and demonstrations in the attractions arena or learning zone, cheer on some of the amateur riders in the Arena Eventing or Dressage Championships, and of course go shopping – maybe even for a new horse at the Brightwells Elite Event Horse Auction!
Ladies’ Day packages can be booked through www.blenheim-horse.ticketsrv.co.uk between July 1 and August 30 by selecting the Ladies’ Day package at the bottom of the drop-down ticket options and entering code ‘COTS2015’. Details of the course walk will be emailed shortly before the event
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 8 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire