Lancashire Life Wedding Gallery - August 2014
- Credit: Archant
Lancashire Life is THE place to have your wedding picture published - and it’s free to readers.
Robinson and Greenhough
A honeymoon in Turkey followed the wedding of Shannah Robinson and David Greenhough which took place at the Glendower Hotel, Lytham St Annes. The bride, daughter of David Robinson and Debra Bury, and groom, son of Monica Worthington and Terry Greenhough, live in Thornton Cleveleys.
Harwood and Nagarajan
The wedding of Rachel Harwood, daughter of Jane and Mike Harwood, of Preston, and Thapas Nagarajan, son of Sri and Sudha Nagarajan from Middlesbrough, took place at St John Baptist Church, Broughton followed by a reception at Barton Grange Hotel. The bride, a paediatric surgeon and the groom, a respiratory physician, were joined by friends and family from across the world, including India, Australia and Nigeria. The couple, who live in Warrington, will also have a Hindu ceremony in Bangalore, India.
Hedley and Wheeler
Nicola Gail Hedley and Paul Spencer Wheeler were married at Peckforton Castle, Tarporley. The couple then toured India on their honeymoon before commencing their married life together in Bolton with their 15 year old son, Oliver.
- 1 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 2 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 3 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 4 22 of the best South Devon pubs with views of the coast
- 5 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 6 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Suffolk
- 7 5 family friendly summer walks in Devon
- 8 Win a relaxing four-day retreat in Devon, plus other goodies
- 9 The best beer gardens in Hertfordshire
- 10 Charles Dickens has been flower bombed
Sharples and Smith
Joanne Sharples, daughter of Ian and Linda Sharples, and Brent Smith, son of Warren and Sue Smith were married at St.Annes Parish Church, St.Annes on Sea. The ceremony was followed by a wedding breakfast and evening reception at Singleton Lodge, Poulton-Le-Fylde. The couple honeymooned in Cuba.
Garrigan and Lawson
After meeting at work 17 years ago, the wedding of Kate Mary Kathryn Garrigan and Stephen Thomas Lawson took place at Briars Hall Hotel, Lathom. The couple finally tied the knot when Kate said yes. The bride and groom, who were joined by their two Labradors, Emma and Meg, wearing custom-made neckerchiefs, left the ceremony on a tractor. Their honeymoon will be spent touring in their caravan.
This is a free service so if you would like your wedding picture in the north’s top magazine send it to email@example.com
(You must have the copyright holder’s permission)