Lancashire Life Wedding Gallery October 2013
- Credit: Archant
Lancashire Life celebrates your special day with pictures from the weddings across the red rose county.
Organising one wedding can sometimes be a daunting task, but for Usha Govind and Lee Dixon there were two ceremonies to arrange.
In the afternoon there was a English-style wedding when Usha, the youngest daughter of the late Mr Balubhai Motirambhai Govind and Mrs Danuben Balubhai Govind, of Preston, tied the knot at Haigh Hall Country Park, Wigan.
The bride was given away by her brother, Mr Maheshbhai B Govind, of Birmingham, and this was followed four hours later by a traditional Hindu ceremony. Lee is the son of Mr and Mrs Peter Dixon, of Blackpool, and after a honeymoon in India and the Maldives, the couple will live in Preston.
Pictures by 365 Photography of Wigan.
This is a free service to readers of Lancashire Life. If you have a family wedding and you would like it to appear in Lancashire Life email the picture and details to email@example.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 7 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
- 10 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire