Lancashire Life Wedding Gallery October 2013
- Credit: Archant
Lancashire Life celebrates your special day with pictures from the weddings across the red rose county.
Organising one wedding can sometimes be a daunting task, but for Usha Govind and Lee Dixon there were two ceremonies to arrange.
In the afternoon there was a English-style wedding when Usha, the youngest daughter of the late Mr Balubhai Motirambhai Govind and Mrs Danuben Balubhai Govind, of Preston, tied the knot at Haigh Hall Country Park, Wigan.
The bride was given away by her brother, Mr Maheshbhai B Govind, of Birmingham, and this was followed four hours later by a traditional Hindu ceremony. Lee is the son of Mr and Mrs Peter Dixon, of Blackpool, and after a honeymoon in India and the Maldives, the couple will live in Preston.
Pictures by 365 Photography of Wigan.
This is a free service to readers of Lancashire Life. If you have a family wedding and you would like it to appear in Lancashire Life email the picture and details to email@example.com
- 1 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 7 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 8 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 9 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 10 Spooky ghost tours and ghost hunting events in Kent