Land’s End – Local’s Weekend 2014
- Credit: Archant
This weekend brings the arrival of ‘Local’s Weekend’ at Land’s End – the opportunity for Cornish residents to experience what the attraction has to offer - absolutely free!
On Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd March 2014, Land’s End will be marking the arrival of spring by opening our gates to the residents of Cornwall – completely free of charge.
By presenting proof of address, local residents are entitled to park, explore the 100 acres of Cornish headland and enjoy the interactive attractions all for free.
As of Monday 17th March, the site has been fully operational; with interactive attractions such as The 4D Film Experience, Arthur’s Quest and The End to End Exhibition up-and-running, also Greeb Farm providing the perfect opportunity both adults and children to meet a range of farm-yard friends and The West Country Shopping Village offering great souvenirs and authentic local produce at incredible prices – Land’s End provides the perfect setting for a family day out!
In addition, our ‘Cornish Pantry’ will be open throughout the weekend, providing hungry visitors with a range of tasty foods, from sandwiches and crisps to a piping hot, locally produced Cornish pasty.
Another opportunity for Cornish residents to make phenomenal savings at Land’s End comes in the form of our free ‘Local’s Pass’. Valid for 5 years, the Local’s Pass provides a family of four with 50% off on all attractions and free car parking.
To get your hands on the extremely popular Local’s Pass or for further information regarding Local’s Weekend, please email: email@example.com
- 1 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 4 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 8 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly