- Credit: Archant
Lapstone is idyllically set on a hill just outside Chipping Campden in the North Cotswolds in a contemporary conversion of an 18th Century barn and farm complex, which offers a feeling of space and a calm relaxing atmosphere.
You will find the best in outdoor furniture, a fantastic collection of ladies’ accessories and clothing, exquisite interior ideas and inspired presents for every special occasion, we try to bring new exciting rages, with a constantly changing range of products, many of which are exclusive to Lapstone.
Our central courtyard is stunning and displays our Outdoor Living collection, with the very best in garden furniture including our own Oxley’s collection, along with a variety of planters, sculptures and gardening accessories.
Come for a delicious lunch at the Meg Rivers Café and stay a while
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
Hair and Beauty consultations are also available on site.
Make Lapstone a must-see part of your Cotswold itinerary by visiting us at Westington Hill, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6EG