- Credit: Archant
Lapstone is idyllically set on a hill just outside Chipping Campden in the North Cotswolds in a contemporary conversion of an 18th Century barn and farm complex, which offers a feeling of space and a calm relaxing atmosphere.
You will find the best in outdoor furniture, a fantastic collection of ladies’ accessories and clothing, exquisite interior ideas and inspired presents for every special occasion, we try to bring new exciting rages, with a constantly changing range of products, many of which are exclusive to Lapstone.
Our central courtyard is stunning and displays our Outdoor Living collection, with the very best in garden furniture including our own Oxley’s collection, along with a variety of planters, sculptures and gardening accessories.
Come for a delicious lunch at the Meg Rivers Café and stay a while
- 1 The Hairy Bikers Yorkshire Food Tour
- 2 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 11 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 5 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 10 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
Hair and Beauty consultations are also available on site.
Make Lapstone a must-see part of your Cotswold itinerary by visiting us at Westington Hill, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6EG