- Credit: Archant
Lapstone is idyllically set on a hill just outside Chipping Campden in the North Cotswolds in a contemporary conversion of an 18th Century barn and farm complex, which offers a feeling of space and a calm relaxing atmosphere.
You will find the best in outdoor furniture, a fantastic collection of ladies’ accessories and clothing, exquisite interior ideas and inspired presents for every special occasion, we try to bring new exciting rages, with a constantly changing range of products, many of which are exclusive to Lapstone.
Our central courtyard is stunning and displays our Outdoor Living collection, with the very best in garden furniture including our own Oxley’s collection, along with a variety of planters, sculptures and gardening accessories.
Come for a delicious lunch at the Meg Rivers Café and stay a while
- 1 5 of the best farmers markets in Cheshire
- 2 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
- 3 4 fab places to dine in Devon
- 4 Top celebrity craft makers head for Devon festival
- 5 Devon coast to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 6 12 fabulous festivals in Suffolk you won't want to miss this summer
- 7 5 reasons to move to the Peak District
- 8 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Two Norfolk spots to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
Hair and Beauty consultations are also available on site.
Make Lapstone a must-see part of your Cotswold itinerary by visiting us at Westington Hill, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6EG