Lineup announced for UV Festival at New House Farm
- Credit: Archant
Event takes place on Saturday 9 August and tickets are on sale now
Line up revealed:
Him_Self_Her // One Bit // Suze Rosser // Redsparrow // The Wolf // Santiago Street Machine // Chopper // Cranky Neighbours // + more tba
A stone’s throw from Gatwick, New House Farm plays host to one of the most accessible Micro-festivals in the middle of nowhere. Following the storming success of its first two years UV Festival returns for another awe -inspiring 24 hours of mesmerising electronic music, stunning visual displays and unique festival treats, including UV Beer Pong, Yoga classes, relaxing massage and the unique but irresistible ‘Bario Bounce’.
The farm field foray in Surrey is much more than a party for close friends; it is a gathering for those who hanker for the old small festival feel. And in addition to their celebrated eclectic line-up, the visual intricacies at UV Festival are sure to appeal to both the musically and artistically minded.
Serving up exciting talent from across the electronic music spectrum, last year saw headliner Throwing Snowfeeding his genre spanning sound to the eager ears of UV Festival goers.
With a variety of diverse activities and great attention to detail, UV Festival offers a truly unique and intimate experience worthy of its position in the Evening Standard’s best ‘London Micro-festivals’ list of 2013. Grazia further cemented it as a micro-festival not to be missed, by featuring it in their ‘Micro-festival Guide’ last year.
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 4 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 5 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 8 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
Independent record label Hijacker are the team behind the UV Festival originally formulising the organic concept of using the UV rave idea for a house party in deepest Brixton. Despite the drastic change of location the objective remains the same: to slather yourself in UV paint and dance until the sun comes up.
The festival boasts all the home comforts of the picturesque English countryside, with the green fields and hay bales playing host to a line-up of stellar underground acts. The 2014 vintage sees Suze Rosser, back by popular demand after a scintillating set that ignited the feel good factor, and headliners HIM_SELF_HER previously released on Crosstown Rebels and Defected gracing the UV Stage. The festival also boasts a range of live acts including BBC favourites One Bit and hybrid artist The Wolf - whose moody live techno has seen him play sets at Bestival and the Warehouse Project.
Early bird tickets have SOLD OUT! So, if you want to be part of this incredible micro-festival, act quickly as capacity is just 500 this year keeping the intimacy, a key ingredient which made the first two years such a success.
• Beautiful setting in Surrey with easy access from London and Gatwick.
• Fully licensed bar and food available
• Custom built and designed UV stages
• Music from midday – 6am (with silent disco)
• Professional UV face painters
• Free camping and parking on-site
• Yoga tent
Purchase tickets from uvfestival.com.