Little Orchard Cider & Music Festival announces first headliner for 2019
- Credit: Archant
Expect hand-raising performances at the Little Orchard Cider & Music Festival at Healey’s Cyder Farm
Returning to the grounds of Healey’s Cyder Farm on Friday 13th – Sunday 15th September 2019, Cornwall’s favourite cider and music festival announces its first wave of acts for 2019 including Reef, The Wurzels, Skinny Lister and Mad Dog Mcrea.
Having made a debut appearance at Little Orchard Cider & Music Festival back in 2016, British rock band Reef will return to the apple-laden grounds to headline festival proceedings.
Whilst one of the West Country’s most famous exports, The Wurzels, will also take prime position on the main stage. No strangers to performing at Little Orchard Cider & Music Festival, the Scrumpy and Western four-piece return to the grounds of the real working cider farm for the third consecutive year.
Loved by both children and adults, Little Orchard Cider & Music Festival is a charming Cornish party where festival-goers can sample an ever-growing selection of innovative ciders, play apple-inspired games and listen to the sounds of musicians from across the UK - all in a picture-perfect location.
Weekend Tickets are currently on sale priced at £40 (plus £4.50 booking fee). Little Orchard Cider & Music Festival operates a tiered ticket system with prices changing over time. An allocation of tickets is reserved for each tier, this will close when the allocation of tickets is sold out. Glamping options are also available.
For further information on Little Orchard Cider & Music Festival and to purchase tickets please visit www.cornwallciderfestival.co.uk.
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 4 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire