Live magic in Cheltenham this March!
- Credit: Archant
Popular contemporary magic show ‘An Evening of Deception’ will return to Gloucestershire at the Everyman Studio this March 18-21
Headlining this year is Peter Clifford, fresh from his own sell-out show at the Tobacco Factory in Bristol. Peter was part of the original creative team for Derren Brown’s TV shows and co-created and directed Derren’s first UK tour and West-end run. He has worked as a magical advisor for many theatre productions and is also an accomplished actor, last year playing the lead role of the Cheltenham victorian magician, JN Maskelyne, in The Mysterious Gentleman.
Joining Peter will be Magician and Mindreader Kieron Kirkland who will bring his unique blend of technology and magic to An Evening of Deception. Prepare to be amazed by his all-knowing lie detecting robotic monkey and the world’s first (and only) brain controlling headbands!
Also on the bill will be Gloucestershire’s very own Andi Gladwin. Andi, from Newent, is one of the organisers of the show and a highly regarded close-up magician. He has performed tricks on British television and has published several books on magic.
An Evening of Deception will be compered by magic fan, Steve Knibbs from BBC Points West, who promises a few tricks too!
More details and updates can be found on the show’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/aneveningofdeception
An Evening of Deception runs from March 18 - 21 in The Everyman Theatre Studio. Box Office (01242) 572573 or via www.everymantheatre.org.uk
- 1 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 2 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 5 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District