Living Edge celebrate the new year at The Cinnamon Club, Bowdon
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge had plenty to celebrate at a recent party held in the Cheshire-based Cinnamon Club
Living Edge celebrated the festive season with a delightful drinks party at the stylish Cinnamon Club in Bowdon just before Christmas.
The event was a way to say thank you to all our friends for their continued support throughout the year and of course to wish everyone success for 2014.
Owner of the Cinnamon Club and Bowdon Rooms Neil Hughes was our gracious host for the gathering, which included local business people and contributors to the magazine - many of whom had braved stormy weather to attend.
It was a relaxed affair with a selection of drinks and delicious canapés by Duncan at Herb & Spice, served throughout.
One of the highlights of the party was the music by Dominic Halpin (guitar/vocals) and Ben Wiltshire (double bass) a duo who had just returned from recording in Nashville with Elvis’s drummer.
Their mixture of folky blues music set exactly the right mood for an afternoon bash.
- 1 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 2 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 3 Ball and Boe announce a new album for 2022
- 4 10 Derbyshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 5 10 Yorkshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 6 Herts best food and drink recommendations May 2022
- 7 A sculpture exhibition 200ft beneath the Forest of Dean
- 8 10 Cheshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 10 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: 13 events to celebrate in Cornwall
Living Edge celebrates its 15th birthday this year and recently underwent a re-vamp which everyone agreed made it even more brilliant than it has ever been!
Said Neil: ‘Once again, we were delighted to host the Living Edge Christmas do.
‘The magazine looks better than ever, and continues to provide its readers with the articles and features that they love to read. It really helps us to tell our own story to new customers, too.’
Cinnamon Club: www.thecinnamonclub.net
Canapés from Duncan at Herb & Spice who exclusively cater for The Bowdon Rooms/The Cinnamon Club http://www.herbandspicecatering.co.uk/ 0161 928 8052