What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine December 2019 – FREE to read online now
We made it! Another year done, and another year where, hopefully, many happy memories have been made to keep you warm through the winter months. I love December. Not the cold bit - that's just uncivilised, as far as I am concerned. It's impossible to look cool when you're freezing your bits off, in my book, which is why you're more likely to spot me swathed to the chin (any suggestions of my resemblance to Uncle Fester will NOT be well-received) than floating about in this season's must-haves. Apart from the faux-fur, that is. That's a trend that suits me down to my (padded) boots. What I love about December is the sheer beauty of it: colour and light and sparkles and smiles. Christmas trees in abundance, fairy lights strung from houses and around trees - it doesn't matter how wonky they are, it's a joy to drive around and witness otherwise samey houses decked in their festive glad-rags. And the parties! So many parties! Seriously, what's not to love about December? I shall be carolling my way through the month, even as I dash about seeking out last-minute gifts (is there any other kind?) and grabbing the last turkey in the store.
Wishing you a wonderful festive season,
Shake it up
Craig Revel Horwood
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 7 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
- 10 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
What's on in December?
Take a trip to Hale
Tasting Notes: Three Little Words
Dress to impress
Discover: Dr Nyla Medispa
What's on the cards?