What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine February 2019 – FREE to read online now
Happy Galantine’s Day! Happy Valentine’s Day! Ooh, this may be the wettest and chilliest month of the year (yes, I know that’s probably not scientifically accurate, but I also know I am not alone in believing it true!) and it always seems the longest, but there are two lovely days slap bang in the middle when we can warm ourselves against the fires of love.
February 13th is Galentine’s Day, the day to celebrate your BFFs (Best Female Friends, obvs) and all those women who build you up and make you feel great. In today’s tough world never has the need for unwavering support from other women been more important – and wow, when women come together in a single positive cause, we can really make it happen! February 14th is of course St Valentine’s Day, a day dedicated to love and romance and the source of both joy and angst across the entire western world. I hope that you have big plans for both or either day; after all, you know you’re worth it.
Kate Houghton, Editor
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
What’s On – February
A moment of escape
People & Places
Tasting notes: George’s Worsley
Discover…QMS Medicosmetics @ The Lowry Hotel
WIN! Seksy Beauty perfume
Must have treats
Play it cool
Home & Garden
Come dine with me
The best they can be
The cost of romance
State of the market