What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine July 2018 – FREE to read online now
We’re all going on a summer holiday… If you’ve not departed for foreign shores already, your annual summer blow-out vacation can’t be far off. Holidays are something we all look forward to so much that the risk of disappointment is never be far away. My approach: throw expectations out of the window and adopt the teenage ‘whatever’ mantra that usually drives us so wild. Oh, and take lots of photos and then print off your favourites on your return – there’s no point #makingmemories if you don’t catch a glimpse of them every day!
This month we meet Sting, who took his childhood memories and built a whole musical around them. His salute to a life and industry sadly no more than a memory now has led him to consider the meaning of community, not a bad idea for us all, perhaps.
Kate Houghton, Editor
What’s On – July
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 8 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
People & Places
The Rabbit in the Moon
Discover… The Spa at the Midland
Love. Want. Need
Sirens of the sea
WIN! A summer set-up from Cabaia!
Home & Garden
Sit, relax a moment
Room to grow
Utter luxury in Nottinghamshire