What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine June 2018 – FREE to read online now
Oh what a glorious month was May! A royal wedding fabulous enough to keep us happy for a decade or two (Prince George, you have a lot to live up to!) sunshine and blue skies for day after day and blossom, blossom everywhere.
June has much to do to make us so happy, but then, happiness is very much a self-inflicted state of mind, don’t you think? I choose happy over grumpy any day – in myself and in those around me! Surround yourself with happy people, do lots of what gives you pleasure and seek fun wherever you can find it. As Abraham Lincoln said: “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
I’ve had the pleasure to chat to some very happy people this month, from TV and stage star Rita Simon to Northern Artist Ben Kelly to fashion shop owner Ann Lees. They had one key trait in common; they do what they do because they love it. Nothing could be simpler.
Wishing you a wonderfully happy month!
Kate Houghton, Editor
- 1 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 2 Inside the luxury hotel chain coming to Devon
- 3 The Hairy Bikers Yorkshire Food Tour
- 4 11 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 5 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 9 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 10 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
What’s On – June
Meet Ben Kelly
An evening with Barry Hilton
People & Places
Discover… Mesotherapy with Dermalux in Hale
Love. Want. Need
Nice stripes baby
Meet Ann Lees
Home & Garden
Going up, out and down
Light it up
Manchester draws the crowds
Spoil yourself in London