What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine December 2018 – FREE to read online now
So here we are, the last issue of Living Edge for 2018! I can’t tell you how fast this year has flown by. One thing I can say is that it’s been a lot of fun.
I have met with fascinating people from musical superstar Heather Small to the extraordinary Jo Malone. I have had equally excellent conversations with dozens of local success stories, in business, sport and charity work and have been filled with admiration for them all. I have said it before, but crikey, Cheshire is positively packed with inspirational entrepreneurs.
One such inspiration, although admittedly an import from Lancashire, is Hanna Miraftab, one of the headline-commanding ladies who provide much entertainment on hit show The Real Housewives of Cheshire. There’s a lot more to this lady than lipstick and lunches, though, let me tell you. Each month she promises to tell us what she’s been up to…and what she plans to do next. I hope you enjoy it!
Everybody here at Living Edge wishes you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Kate Houghton, Editor
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 8 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
What’s On - December
People & Places
A healthy diet
One for you, one for me
WIN a jewellery making kit from Cast!
Wicked is the way
Tasting notes: Peter Street Kitchen
Raise a glass
Being the best they can be
Make it all yours
Don’t let the rot set in