What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine January 2019 – FREE to read online now
Happy New Year! May your year ahead be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? I don’t. I have never managed to make a change just because it’s January. Change comes about not when the stars align, but when intent and action combine. I find that routine helps – and setting small goals that are easily achievable, baby steps you might say.
This year, I have simply resolved to make more moments to look around me, at my life, and appreciate the good things. In 2018 I watched several friends deal with potentially overwhelming challenges, from illness and loss to change that would have been unimaginable just a year before. I admired their strength and their dignity and was so proud of the way friends and family stepped forward, coming together to form a support network designed keep their lives running as smoothly as possible – and to catch them if they fell.
It’s the littlest of things that make the biggest of differences when people are truly in need, and the littlest of things are so easy to overlook in our own lives too, so I resolve to pay attention and to enjoy those moments, whenever they happen.
Whatever your plans and dreams for 2018, I hope they come to pass.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
Kate Houghton, Editor
What’s On – January
People & Places
Manchester aims high-er
Discover…Pilates @ Clinic Equilibrium
Must have treats
WIN! Adore jewellery
Home & Garden
Colour of the year?
The best they can be
State of the market