What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine November 2018 – FREE to read online now
Our November issue is all about Christmas, designed to give you lots of ideas for making people happy this year. I have had a wonderful few weeks filling pages with inspiration; gifts for him, her, them and you…and it’s brought on (rather early) excited anticipation of the of the annual glorious insanity that is the festive season.
I love Christmas. I love the choosing and the wrapping and the giving. I love the dressing up, hugging of friends and sipping of fizz. I love the sparkling lights and the glittering windows. I love the family trip to the Christmas markets and the pantomime. I love it all and I can’t wait…but shall have to put my joy on hold for a short while longer, as it’s actually still October, as I write this, and the sun is shining on a still very green landscape and the clocks have yet to turn back!
Christmas – bring it on!
Kate Houghton, Editor
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 7 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 8 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
What’s On - November
People & Places
Benidorm in Manchester
Gifts for her
Gifts for him
WIN! Santa sacks…
Gifts for the home
Gifts for me, me, me!
Discover…Thai Facial Massage @ Alderley Thai Massage
Tasting notes: The Bridge, Prestbury
Meet Kia Zargaran @ Eighteen The Cross
All dec’d out
Think out of the box
A moment of magic