What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine November 2018 – FREE to read online now
Our November issue is all about Christmas, designed to give you lots of ideas for making people happy this year. I have had a wonderful few weeks filling pages with inspiration; gifts for him, her, them and you…and it’s brought on (rather early) excited anticipation of the of the annual glorious insanity that is the festive season.
I love Christmas. I love the choosing and the wrapping and the giving. I love the dressing up, hugging of friends and sipping of fizz. I love the sparkling lights and the glittering windows. I love the family trip to the Christmas markets and the pantomime. I love it all and I can’t wait…but shall have to put my joy on hold for a short while longer, as it’s actually still October, as I write this, and the sun is shining on a still very green landscape and the clocks have yet to turn back!
Christmas – bring it on!
Kate Houghton, Editor
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of The Matchings by artist James Merriott
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
What’s On - November
People & Places
Benidorm in Manchester
Gifts for her
Gifts for him
WIN! Santa sacks…
Gifts for the home
Gifts for me, me, me!
Discover…Thai Facial Massage @ Alderley Thai Massage
Tasting notes: The Bridge, Prestbury
Meet Kia Zargaran @ Eighteen The Cross
All dec’d out
Think out of the box
A moment of magic