Local film Who Killed Nelson Nutmeg open auditions
Who Killed Nelson Nutmeg is a crazy, zany, funny, exciting adventure film being made by Dorset film-makers Tim Clague and Danny Stack – and they want local kids to be in the starring roles.
The story is set on the Jurassic Coast, a major holiday destination for families. On their annual summer holiday, four misfit kids suspect that their holiday park’s mascot has been ‘bumped off’. They set out to find the evidence they need. Can they reveal the culprit? And can they convince their skeptical parents that they were right all along?
Danny Stack says of casting locally – “Some of the best young acting talent is in this area, so we are expecting big things.”
Tim Clague adds that there are a variety of roles that need casting. “Are you a girl like Billy (Wilomena), the adventurous leader – or are you more like Maxine, the tomboy?
Maybe you are a boy like Woody, the loveable nerd – or are you more like Shiv, the tough guy loner?”
An open audition is being held on 14th June in the Studio Theatre at the Lighthouse, Poole. Come along between 10am and 4pm. The directors are primarily looking for children who are aged 10-13.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 8 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire