Lockton Bristol recruit new Associates
- Credit: Archant
Following a strong year of organic growth Lockton Bristol have recruited 5 new Associates to support their Sales & Service efforts.
The team at Lockon Bristol is expanding with the additions of Rebecca Soltysiak, Laetitia Nimmo and George Johnston who all join the businesses Sales Team, while Mark Grinter and Rhianne Gibson have joined to support the Service Team as Account Managers.
Chris Lennon Head of Office said: I am delighted to welcome our latest recruits to our team, our business continues to perform well and differentiate ourselves from the competition. We are extremely proud of our industry leading client retention, we keep our clients by providing a market leading service proposition and to do that we need to attract and retain talent.
Our staff are our most valuable asset and I am delighted that we have been able to attract individuals of the calibre of George, Mark, Laetitia, Becky and Rhianne. I look forward to seeing their careers develop and to see them help our clients be better.
· Laetitia Nimmo joins as a graduate supporting our sales team
· George Johnston joins our Sales team having previously been employed by Brunel
Professional Risks as an Executive
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 Welcome to Cornwall's most expensive village
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 5 A Cotswold nursery bags three awards at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 7 Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
· Mark Grinter joins our ACCA Service team bringing over 20 year experience including 11
years as a development underwriter at Allianz
· Rhianne Gibson joins our service team as a business graduate having previously completed
internships with us
· Becky Soltysiak joins as an honours graduate in classical studies having previously been a
client advisor for Direct Line for Business