Longstock Park Water Gardens open day in aid of PLANETS
The charity PLANETS (Pancreas, Liver and NeuroEndrocrine Tumours), a Southampton General Hospital Charity, has been kindly given an open day at Longstock Park Water Gardens, near Stockbridge, by the John Lewis Partnership.
Join PLANETS at Longstock Park Water Garden on Easter Sunday (Sunday 5 April) between 2pm and 5pm.
Tickets are available on the gate or in advance from Southampton Hospital Charity office, £6 per adult and £2 for children aged between 5 and 14 with all proceeds going to the charity.
Voted ‘the finest water garden in the world’ by the International Water Lily Society, Longstock Park Water Garden is a part of the Leckford Estate and this is the first Sunday of the year that the gardens will be open to the public.
Teas are available from the Leckford Farm Shop Cafe and there is ample parking adjacent to the Water Gardens. No dogs or picnics permitted in the Water Gardens.
• Things to do in Hampshire this weekend - Great things to do in Hampshire this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• An Evening with David Gower OBE in Southampton - On Friday 15 May at The Ageas Bowl in Southampton you can hear cricket legend and former England captain David Gower in conversation with BBC South Today’s Sally Taylor MBE.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 6 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 7 6 great walks near Skipton
- 8 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms