Longstock Park Water Gardens open day in aid of PLANETS
The charity PLANETS (Pancreas, Liver and NeuroEndrocrine Tumours), a Southampton General Hospital Charity, has been kindly given an open day at Longstock Park Water Gardens, near Stockbridge, by the John Lewis Partnership.
Join PLANETS at Longstock Park Water Garden on Easter Sunday (Sunday 5 April) between 2pm and 5pm.
Tickets are available on the gate or in advance from Southampton Hospital Charity office, £6 per adult and £2 for children aged between 5 and 14 with all proceeds going to the charity.
Voted ‘the finest water garden in the world’ by the International Water Lily Society, Longstock Park Water Garden is a part of the Leckford Estate and this is the first Sunday of the year that the gardens will be open to the public.
Teas are available from the Leckford Farm Shop Cafe and there is ample parking adjacent to the Water Gardens. No dogs or picnics permitted in the Water Gardens.
• Things to do in Hampshire this weekend - Great things to do in Hampshire this weekend: art exhibitions, walks, concerts, theatre, places to visit and other events and ideas.
• An Evening with David Gower OBE in Southampton - On Friday 15 May at The Ageas Bowl in Southampton you can hear cricket legend and former England captain David Gower in conversation with BBC South Today’s Sally Taylor MBE.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 8 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk