MacDonald Oates LLP advises Norad Travel Limited on the purchase of Howard Travel
- Credit: Archant
MacDonald Oates’ Corporate Partner Kevin Smith led the Commercial Services team on the purchase of Howard Travel for client Norad Travel Limited. The Commercial Services team included Linda Wilson, Employment Associate, who advised on all employment matters relating to the transaction.
Norad Travel provide nationwide corporate and leisure travel services. They have offices based in Liss as well as Midsomer Norton and now Trowbridge.
Commenting on the deal, Kevin Smith said “We are delighted to have been able to advise a locally based business on a transaction such as this. Norad Travel are business travel specialists and have also been providing leisure travel consultancy for over 30 years. They have now successfully expanded, purchasing Howard Travel based in Trowbridge. It is extremely encouraging to see such continued growth in our local economy and as a firm we are pleased to be able to assist an increasing number of businesses with their commercial transactions.”
MacDonald Oates’ Commercial Services team includes solicitors specialising in property, commercial and corporate law and employment law.
Kevin Smith on 01730 268211 or at email@example.com
- 1 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 2 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 3 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 4 Win a relaxing four-day retreat in Devon, plus other goodies
- 5 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Suffolk
- 6 22 of the best South Devon pubs with views of the coast
- 7 Naturism in the Cotswolds
- 8 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 9 Charles Dickens has been flower bombed
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
Linda Wilson on 01730 268211 or at firstname.lastname@example.org