MacDonald Oates LLP advises Norad Travel Limited on the purchase of Howard Travel
- Credit: Archant
MacDonald Oates’ Corporate Partner Kevin Smith led the Commercial Services team on the purchase of Howard Travel for client Norad Travel Limited. The Commercial Services team included Linda Wilson, Employment Associate, who advised on all employment matters relating to the transaction.
Norad Travel provide nationwide corporate and leisure travel services. They have offices based in Liss as well as Midsomer Norton and now Trowbridge.
Commenting on the deal, Kevin Smith said “We are delighted to have been able to advise a locally based business on a transaction such as this. Norad Travel are business travel specialists and have also been providing leisure travel consultancy for over 30 years. They have now successfully expanded, purchasing Howard Travel based in Trowbridge. It is extremely encouraging to see such continued growth in our local economy and as a firm we are pleased to be able to assist an increasing number of businesses with their commercial transactions.”
MacDonald Oates’ Commercial Services team includes solicitors specialising in property, commercial and corporate law and employment law.
Kevin Smith on 01730 268211 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 The Cheshire choirs singing for Christmas
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 WIN £250 worth of Christmas food and drink
- 4 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 5 Win a winter break at the Shireburn Arms in the heart of the Ribble Valley
- 6 Win a £1000 rug from Alternative Flooring
- 7 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 8 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
Linda Wilson on 01730 268211 or at email@example.com