Macmillans Estate Agency
- Credit: Archant
Macmillans is a forward thinking firm of letting and estate agents with deep foundations.
Over the past few years, we have seen how the habits and behaviours of sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants have changed and appreciate the value of the community driven aspect of social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.
As a business, we have always responded positively to ‘calls for change’ and have invested time in learning new skills and acquiring new knowledge about communication and information technology. Today, the internal architecture of Macmillans is very different to the one before but our core values of professionalism, integrity and service above self are still expressed in everything we do.
All letting and estate agents realise the significance of the internet but few have taken stock of the benefits more than ourselves.
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 5 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 6 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Nicolas Cage: From Hollywood to Somerset
- 9 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 10 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
We have disconnected ourselves from our past with good intent. The whole process has taken 4 years to complete and we are really pleased with what we have achieved. We have invested in new technology, acquired new skills, created new opportunities and built a stronger business.
Member of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents
Member of the Property Ombudman Scheme
Member of mydeposits.co.uk
Macmillans own an industry leading Knowledge and Intelligence Centre in South Manchester
Macmillans has made a significant investment in communication and information technology between 2008 and 2012