Macmillans Estate Agency
- Credit: Archant
Macmillans is a forward thinking firm of letting and estate agents with deep foundations.
Over the past few years, we have seen how the habits and behaviours of sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants have changed and appreciate the value of the community driven aspect of social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.
As a business, we have always responded positively to ‘calls for change’ and have invested time in learning new skills and acquiring new knowledge about communication and information technology. Today, the internal architecture of Macmillans is very different to the one before but our core values of professionalism, integrity and service above self are still expressed in everything we do.
All letting and estate agents realise the significance of the internet but few have taken stock of the benefits more than ourselves.
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
We have disconnected ourselves from our past with good intent. The whole process has taken 4 years to complete and we are really pleased with what we have achieved. We have invested in new technology, acquired new skills, created new opportunities and built a stronger business.
Member of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents
Member of the Property Ombudman Scheme
Member of mydeposits.co.uk
Macmillans own an industry leading Knowledge and Intelligence Centre in South Manchester
Macmillans has made a significant investment in communication and information technology between 2008 and 2012