Macmillans Estate Agency
- Credit: Archant
Macmillans is a forward thinking firm of letting and estate agents with deep foundations.
Over the past few years, we have seen how the habits and behaviours of sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants have changed and appreciate the value of the community driven aspect of social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.
As a business, we have always responded positively to ‘calls for change’ and have invested time in learning new skills and acquiring new knowledge about communication and information technology. Today, the internal architecture of Macmillans is very different to the one before but our core values of professionalism, integrity and service above self are still expressed in everything we do.
All letting and estate agents realise the significance of the internet but few have taken stock of the benefits more than ourselves.
- 1 22 of the best South Devon pubs with views of the coast
- 2 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 7 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Kent
- 8 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 9 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 10 10 of the best pubs to visit in Hampshire
We have disconnected ourselves from our past with good intent. The whole process has taken 4 years to complete and we are really pleased with what we have achieved. We have invested in new technology, acquired new skills, created new opportunities and built a stronger business.
Member of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents
Member of the Property Ombudman Scheme
Member of mydeposits.co.uk
Macmillans own an industry leading Knowledge and Intelligence Centre in South Manchester
Macmillans has made a significant investment in communication and information technology between 2008 and 2012