Making Light at Olivier Theatre in Petersfield
- Credit: Archant
Making Light, Saturday July 12th 7pm . In aid of Hostage UK and Save the Children Syria
An evening of light and dark… A stellar cast will entertain and transport you for 90 minutes in the beautiful surroundings of the Olivier Theatre, Bedales School, with a poignant and especially written short drama by Conor McPherson starring Dervla Kirwan and Rupert Penry-Jones, wry laughter with quiz masters extraordinaire Clive Anderson and Hugh Dennis, and Alex Thomson, Chief Correspondent of Channel 4 News interviewing the Emergencies Director of Save the Children. Music by the multi-talented musician and actor Johnny Flynn. This will be followed by a delicious sit-down meal in a marquee and a short auction of some fantastic prizes (a silent auction will have happened discreetly before the performances). See website for details of prizes.
This promises to be a really lovely, moving and funny evening - and compare the cost of all those performances AND dinner with a similar evening in London. You just couldn’t do it for less so come and support two wonderful charities and have fun at the same time.
Tickets £85 per person - to include a complimentary glass of fizz, performances and dinner - available from One Tree Books, Petersfield.
Tel: 01730 261199
Olivier Theatre, Bedales School, Steep, Petersfield, GU32 2GD
- 1 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 2 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 9 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 10 Spring has sprung for these happy Cheshire dogs