Making the most of the great British summer
- Credit: Archant
Following the longest day of summer last week, GDance make the most of the summer celebrations with their magical outdoor dance extravaganza Stuck In The Mud, which takes place in the stunning Hidcote Gardens in the heart of the Cotswolds between Thursday, July 4 and Sunday, July 7.
Taking advantage of the stunning setting to the full, audiences will be able to meander through the grounds enjoying the great British weather, enjoying top quality professional dance pieces that pop up n the most unexpected of places.
“The Roses is really pleased to be promoting Stuck In The Mud,” explains Beckie Smith, Marketing And Press Manager at The Roses. “Nothing says summer more than being outside enjoying performances in outdoor spaces, and this is such a great collaboration with so many great companies, its sure to be really exciting.”
A unique partnership between professional producers GDance, top Welsh ballet company Ballet Cymru and The National Trust, Stuck In The Mud brings together able bodied and disabled dancers as they work together to break physical barriers and preconceptions as they go above and beyond expectation in this dance extravaganza.
Inspired by the legacy of the Paralympics Games of 2012, audiences will be impressed as the performers wow with their skills as they bring to life the beauty of the National Trust grounds.
Tickets for Stuck in the Mud include entrance to Hidcote Manor grounds, so audiences are able to enjoy a relaxing day out complete with a performance they can’t miss.
• Tickets for Stuck In The Mud cost range from £5-£10 and include entrance to Hidecote Manor. Performances on Thursday, July 4 and Friday, July 5 are at 1.30pm, 6pm and 8pm, and on Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7 at 6pm and 8pm. Tickets can be purchased from The Roses Box Office on 01684 853070 or online at www.rosestheatre.org
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 4 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire