Malvern’s Three Counties Big Breakfast coming up roses
- Credit: Archant
The latest Three Counties Big Breakfast event featuring Garden Designer & TV presenter James Alexander-Sinclair will be held on Thursday May 7 at the Three Counties showground in Malvern.
Sponsored by leading commercial property specialists Bruton Knowles, the latest Big Breakfast talk will give guests a glimpse behind the scenes of the perennially popular RHS Malvern Spring Festival.
TV favourite James Alexander-Sinclair, who is also chair of RHS Malvern, will talk about gearing garden design and shows for the modern audience.
James has also designed show gardens at RHS Chelsea Flower and designed for clients around the world as well as writing regular columns for The Times, Daily Telegraph, Financial Times, Gardens Illustrated, The Garden and many more.
As well as the talk there will also be a chance to take an exclusive sneak preview of the show gardens.
RHS Malvern Spring Festival has been showcasing national gardening excellence for 30 years and is the RHS’s second oldest show after Chelsea Flower Show.
Bruton Knowles Marketing Director Chris Eldridge said the three Big Breakfast events planned for 2015 gave business chiefs across the Three Counties the opportunity to extend their contact network while showcasing a fantastic place to work, rest and play.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 3 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 4 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
The format is the same for each event with registration at the Three Counties Showground at 7.30am followed by breakfast, meet and mingle, speakers and a Q&A session wrapping up at 9am.