Malvern’s Three Counties Big Breakfast coming up roses
- Credit: Archant
The latest Three Counties Big Breakfast event featuring Garden Designer & TV presenter James Alexander-Sinclair will be held on Thursday May 7 at the Three Counties showground in Malvern.
Sponsored by leading commercial property specialists Bruton Knowles, the latest Big Breakfast talk will give guests a glimpse behind the scenes of the perennially popular RHS Malvern Spring Festival.
TV favourite James Alexander-Sinclair, who is also chair of RHS Malvern, will talk about gearing garden design and shows for the modern audience.
James has also designed show gardens at RHS Chelsea Flower and designed for clients around the world as well as writing regular columns for The Times, Daily Telegraph, Financial Times, Gardens Illustrated, The Garden and many more.
As well as the talk there will also be a chance to take an exclusive sneak preview of the show gardens.
RHS Malvern Spring Festival has been showcasing national gardening excellence for 30 years and is the RHS’s second oldest show after Chelsea Flower Show.
Bruton Knowles Marketing Director Chris Eldridge said the three Big Breakfast events planned for 2015 gave business chiefs across the Three Counties the opportunity to extend their contact network while showcasing a fantastic place to work, rest and play.
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 8 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 9 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great cafes
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
The format is the same for each event with registration at the Three Counties Showground at 7.30am followed by breakfast, meet and mingle, speakers and a Q&A session wrapping up at 9am.