Mardi Gras Ball at National Star College
- Credit: Archant
National Star presents the Mardi Gras Ball on the 17th May
The National Star Ball has been running for seven years and has built up a reputation as a fun and enjoyable way to provide corporate hospitality and network whilst supporting National Star. Previous and current attendees include Savills, Crowe Clark Whitehill, Nick Bevan Consulting, Harrison Clark Rickerbys and regularly attracts the good and great of Gloucestershire along with the counties professional community.
The ball aims to transport you to the Rio de Janeiro carnival - arguably the greatest party on the earth - and provides guests with an evening of fine dining, dancing and entertainment in aid of National Star, enabling young people with disabilities to live their lives to the full, making the same life choices that other people often take for granted.
Location: National Star College
Drinks Reception: 7pm
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 6 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 7 6 great walks near Skipton
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
Tickets: £85 each
Includes welcome drink, a sumptuous three course meal, entertainment and live band.
Tables of 10 or 12 available.
Early bird offer: Purchase your table of 10 or 12 before Friday 28th February and receive a complimentary bottle of champagne on your table.
To book, visit: www.natstar.ac.uk/drupal/starballcontact Holly on 01242 524478
or email firstname.lastname@example.org