Mary May’s Flowers
- Credit: Archant
Whether your wedding is small and intimate or large and grand, Mary May’s Flowers caters for everyone
Your wedding is one of the most memorable days of your life so, understandably, you want everything to look wonderful - your dress, his suit, the photographs, the venue and of course, the flowers.
Flowers are one of the most important aspects of your special day. They bring scent, style and the all-important ‘wow factor’ to the occasion. Florist Emma Winnington has almost 20 years of experience in the industry. She trained at Broomfield College and gained experience in the flower industry at an early age before setting up Mary May’s Flowers in the beautiful rural setting of Denstone Hall Farm Shop, with a name that was inspired by her Grandmother’s and Mother’s middle names.
Emma can offer helpful advice on which flowers are in season when you are getting married, and can also help you to pick the best flowers to match your chosen dress, theme and colour scheme. To provide you with inspiration, Emma also has a wide range of photographs, magazines and portfolios along with examples of her previous work.
Everyone wants their wedding to be unique and Mary May’s thrives on the challenge to make your wedding one to remember. No matter how individual your ideas are, Emma will strive to achieve your vision. Every aspect of a wedding has a budget and the flowers are no exception, so Mary May’s can help you create the look you want without breaking the bank.
Emma has travelled all over the UK with her floral skills – from London to Scotland - and most recently, she had the honour of organising flowers for a wedding in the Chapel at the Houses of Parliament.
Mary May’s Flowers doesn’t just specialise in weddings; all aspects of floristry are undertaken and customers can expect a warm and friendly welcome. Emma will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Visit the shop for a chat or book an appointment for a quote.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 7 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 8 First Look: Cool Yorkshire gastro pub launches new boutique rooms
- 9 Why Ashbourne needs to be your next family outing
- 10 Celebrity TV doctor Amir Khan on how to beat the Covid blues
Contact Emma Winnington on 07966 095688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary May’s Flowers
Unit 3, Denstone Hall Farm Shop
Main Rd, Denstone ST14 5HF
Tel: 01889 358008