Matthew O’Brien fashion show, Porsche Centre Chester
- Credit: Pics; John Cocks
A Porsche showroom was converted into a catwalk for a racy fashion event showcasing the clothes of Chester-based designer Matthew O’Brien
Fast cars and glamorous fashion attracted more than 200 guests to the Porsche Centre Chester recently.
Models wearing racy little numbers in red by the Chester-based fashion designer Matthew O’Brien weaved their way through guests and some classy chassis, belonging to the centre’s collection of prestigious Porsche motor cars.
The fashion shows took place while VIPs sipped champagne and nibbled on canapes.
They were also invited to check out the Porsche model range which is displayed at the centre, based at Cheshire Oaks, near Ellesmere Port.
Glamorous dresses and separates from Matthew’s new collection, housed at his Eastgate Street store in Chester, drew admiring gasps from guests.
The event was held in collaboration with jewellers Boodles, who provided dazzling jewellery for the models on the runway.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 5 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 8 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Another talking point of the occasion was the entertainment provided by the talented Sing Out Gospel Choir, from Manchester, who treated the party to two sets of music, with everyone agreeing how powerful their performance had been.