Matthew O’Brien fashion show, Porsche Centre Chester
- Credit: Pics; John Cocks
A Porsche showroom was converted into a catwalk for a racy fashion event showcasing the clothes of Chester-based designer Matthew O’Brien
Fast cars and glamorous fashion attracted more than 200 guests to the Porsche Centre Chester recently.
Models wearing racy little numbers in red by the Chester-based fashion designer Matthew O’Brien weaved their way through guests and some classy chassis, belonging to the centre’s collection of prestigious Porsche motor cars.
The fashion shows took place while VIPs sipped champagne and nibbled on canapes.
They were also invited to check out the Porsche model range which is displayed at the centre, based at Cheshire Oaks, near Ellesmere Port.
Glamorous dresses and separates from Matthew’s new collection, housed at his Eastgate Street store in Chester, drew admiring gasps from guests.
The event was held in collaboration with jewellers Boodles, who provided dazzling jewellery for the models on the runway.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
Another talking point of the occasion was the entertainment provided by the talented Sing Out Gospel Choir, from Manchester, who treated the party to two sets of music, with everyone agreeing how powerful their performance had been.