Meeson Williams delivers for Bybox
- Credit: Archant
Bybox, which provides over 40,000 self service lockers around the UK, has taken a five year lease on Cherry Barns, a listed, partially thatched, timber-framed building in the heart of Harwell village, to accommodate a team of 15 account managers and finance personnel.
The move signals the start of another growth period for the £75m turnover company. Oxfordshire-based commercial property consultancy Meeson Williams Phillips has successfully rented Cherry Barns – a listed, partially thatched, timber-framed building in the heart of Harwell village – to the company.
ByBox has taken a five year lease on Cherry Barns to accommodate a team of 15 account managers and finance personnel. Chief Executive and co-founder of ByBox, Stuart Miller, said: “We are totally committed to Oxfordshire which is where I live and where ByBox is head quartered. Our head office in Wantage served us well over the last 14 years. Cherry Barns is an ideal new head office. It provides us with a fantastic working environment in a great setting, just a short distance from Oxford and with easy access to Didcot and the A34.”
David Williams, a director at Meeson Williams Phillips, said: “ByBox is one of Oxfordshire’s greatest success stories and it is great news that the company will continue to be based here. There is a real shortage of quality office space of all sizes so it’s more important than ever that agencies, developers and local authorities work together to ensure we address the county’s property needs now and in the future.”
ByBox has grown to become the UK’s market leading provider of smart logistics and a global leader in electronic locker systems. Often described as the”tooth fairy for spare parts”, ByBox has lockers on 1,500 locations across the UK, coupled with the UK’s largest pre-8am parcel delivery network. Companies such as Siemens, Vodafone and Coca Cola, rely on ByBox to deliver spare parts to these lockers overnight, ready for their field engineers to collect every morning.
Meeson Williams Phillips acted for the landlord, Fellside Estates
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces