Meet Exeter Chiefs stars at The Well House Tavern
- Credit: Phil Mingo/Pinnacle
The Well House Tavern raises money for the Exeter Foundation by hosting an evening with rugby superstars on Wednesday 9 December 2015
This Wednesday, the Well House Tavern will be raising money for the Exeter Foundation, hosting a charity evening with Exeter Chiefs rugby superstars Kai Horstmann and Phil Dollman.
From 6.30pm on Wednesday 9 December, rugby fans will not only have the chance to meet their sporting heroes at The Well House, but also to ask them questions during a Q&A session and join them in a fun-filled pub quiz.
The Exeter Chiefs are currently riding high in second spot in the Aviva Premiership, with flanker Horstmann and centre / full-back Dollman key players, so this is the perfect opportunity to find out more about the secret to their success.
The evening is being hosted by the Well House Tavern in conjunction with Otter Brewery and Piper’s Farm, with all proceeds going to The Exeter Foundation, including 10p from every pint of Otter purchased on the evening. Entrance is free.
The Well House Tavern serves a range of delicious, top quality pub food and traditional West Country ales. Freshly prepared in the Tavern’s kitchens, dishes range from tapas ‘grazing’ plates such as dry cured Cornish coppa and gherkins, sautéed garlic prawns and patatas bravas with aioli, through to larger traditional meals including sirloin steak, beer battered fish and chips, and goats cheese burger.
For further information, call the Well House Tavern on 01392 319955 or visit www.abodeexeter.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 3 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 7 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown