Monkton Elm Garden & Pet Centre
- Credit: Archant
Monkton Elm Garden & Pet Centre is an award-winning garden centre that makes a great day out for the whole family.
As well as stocking a wide range of regionally-sourced plants and gardening products, you’ll find a variety of great gifts, homeware and clothing.
The Four Seasons Restaurant serves a selection of hot and cold food in a warm and friendly environment. The Pondside Café offers a variety of coffees, teas, homemade cakes, traybakes and scones baked daily. It also boasts a decked outdoor seating area around the pond.
The independent, family-run garden centre is well-known for its events programme and regularly hosts themed days and weekends to provide some extra fun for visitors.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
Its friendly in-house experts can offer helpful advice on all gardening matters. The centre stocks a huge range of high quality plants that are appropriate to the current season.
The Pet & Reptile Centre regularly hosts free, informative advice sessions and has a wide range of pet products. It is home to a variety of animals, including guinea pigs, rabbits and snakes and staff often bring their own pets to work.
The specialist Craft Centre sells a wide range of papercraft supplies and knitting yarns, as well as ribbons, buttons and more. It offers helpful advice to all customers and has a range of classes and free demonstrations all year round.
Monkton Elm Garden & Pet Centre is one of the largest garden retail outlets in the South West.
It also sells barbecues, garden furniture and greenhouses, as well as everything you need for designing your ideal garden including fencing and paving.
The garden centre is located just off the A38 at Monkton Heathfield between Bridgwater and Taunton in Somerset. For more information, please visit www.monktonelmgardencentre.co.uk or call 01823 412381.